Valve Replacement Research Survey - $50 Amazon gift card!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaddorio

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Hello Members,

Thank you for reading this. I am working on a research project on heart valve replacement, and am looking for people in the US who received a mechanical replacement heart valve in the past 5-6 years to take our survey.

Specifically, we are trying to better understand your experience since surgery with warfarin / anticoagulation. The ultimate goal is to share these findings with surgeons, so they can better prepare patients who may need valve replacement surgery in the future. There are no sales involved, and your participation will not be shared with anyone – this study is strictly for market research purposes.

The survey takes about 20 minutes, and for your time we can offer you a $50 Amazon gift card (which we will send by email within 2 days of finishing the survey).
If you are interested, please click on the link below to answer a few questions to make sure the survey is appropriate for you. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will be asked for your name and contact information at the end so we can email your Amazon gift card.

https://schlesinger.focusvision.com/survey/selfserve/1819/g0db/230341?list=3&co=US

If you have any issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I sincerely hope you will consider participating – your input would be extremely valuable for this research and most importantly will benefit patients undergoing valve replacement in the future.

Thank you in advance for your time. Take care, and continued health to you all,

John Addorio
Integrated Insights

Latest posts

Back