Valve Decision For 44-year old who loves beer

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Pat Heaney

Got back home last night. Feeling pretty good. It’s gonna take some time adjusting to the clicking in my chest. This has really impacted my sleep. Hopefully brain tunes it out over time. Doing lots of breathing exercises and walking inside house. Also, starting to take some work calls and reading work documents.

leadville

Premium Level User
VR.org Supporter
It’s gonna take some time adjusting to the clicking in my chest.
It's very early days

It took me a while, these days i find it comforting.

If someone had told me in the early days i would grow to like the noise i wouldn't of believed them
hopefully it will grow on you too.

best of luck with your recovery
Take it easy

johnmarkos

Cyborg in training
VR.org Supporter
Awesome! I hope I'm doing as well four days out!

I've set myself up to take medical leave from work -- but hey, if I can WFH four days out like you, maybe I shouldn't bother.

Got back home last night. Feeling pretty good. It’s gonna take some time adjusting to the clicking in my chest. This has really impacted my sleep. Hopefully brain tunes it out over time. Doing lots of breathing exercises and walking inside house. Also, starting to take some work calls and reading work documents.

Pat Heaney

So things going pretty well. Biggest issue has been getting my inr into target range. At last after increasing dosage to 10 mg we are getting close. Sick of taking the lovanox shots 2x daily. Hopefully that will end in next few days.

Otherwise, no pain; lots of energy. Went back to office for 7 hours today.

carolinemc

You will soon get used to it and the body tunes it out. Keep the walking going, a great way to cardio exercise. And then when the weather is permitting, get to walking outdoors. So glad you are doing so well. Keep it up.

PAN

I look forward to being on that side sipping a beer.

Until then it's an "Old Peculier" for tonight. Glorious Ale :)

Latest posts

Group Builder