Valvaversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

I just realized that today is my valvaversary! Seven years ago I was recovering at Texas Children's in Houston after having my tricuspid valve replaced with a St. Jude's mechanical. My mother and husband (of only 1 year) were by my side the whole time.

And here I am today laying next to my husband of 8 years and my 16 day old son and daughter. Life is good! :D

Niki:

Are we valvaversary sisters? My 6th is today.

Hope those babies are being sweeties and letting you get some sleep. :)

I was in St. Louis last weekend for a cat show and got to see my niece and her twins. They are growing sooooooooooooooo fast! And they're really cuties -- just like yours are! :):):):)

happy valversary, and many more ! As someone around here (can't remember who, though ;) ;) )says , this thread is worthless without pics ! Let's see those twins now they are at home.

Congratulations on your anniversary (I don't attempt to spell the other word!)! I must have missed the announcement about the babies finally being here, so congrats on them too. Life is good!

I will post pics when we finally have A/C and can spend time at home and I can get the pics off the camera. The A/C should be fixed on Monday, so look for them next week.

In the mean time, I do have a shutterfly page if anyone is interested. I don't really want to post the url and password on a public forum, but I would be willing to PM the info if you let me know you want it.

Happy 7th valversary to you! I hope that you have many more anniversaries like this ahead of you!

BTW, Houston Heart Center holds a very special place in my heart too!!:)

YAY!!!!

Hope you've had a wonderful celebration...... all those heartbeats now woven together as family. :)

Congratulations!

Marguerite

I was in St. Louis last weekend for a cat show and got to see my niece and her twins. They are growing sooooooooooooooo fast! And they're really cuties -- just like yours are! :):):):)

I've been following your niece's blog since you posted it. Her girls are so adorable. :) Glad you got a chance to see them :D

Nikki, Thanks for sharing the happiness! Wishing you many many more happy valversaries! Brian

Latest posts

Back