Update on my hubby

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanessa

Good morning everyone , we went to the oral surgeon yesterday and found out it was a pc of bone that was missed in his last surgery but they cut it out with no problems at all . My hubby is in a clinical study. He started Plavix and an aspirin today. Hes doing this for the next 5 days and will have blood test done at his pre op on Monday to see if he tolerated it well . This study is fairly new and probably wont be completed for about 5 to 10 yrs or something like that . Im sorry I cant really explain this study I understand it but cant put it in words . I said all that to say I was a little uneasy this morning with him taken that and going to work . I know thats so silly. He works in a warehouse and is suppose to take it easy right now . Well thats it for now I really hope everyone here has a wonderful day and those of you who are in recovery right now I dispatch a speedy recovery Angel to your side today.God bless

Back