Update: Cort needs prayers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Corts sister's son is sick today , but she updated a couple hours ago

My poor little guy has a temp of 101.4 after waking from a three hour nap and is currently hanging with Daddy on the couch looking for Waldo.
In other news, Cort should be in a telemetry room by now. Mom and dad asked the nurse to call with the room number and they will get an update then. Cort was doing very well today when mom and dad were there.

I'm glad to hear Cort is doing better. Keeping him in my prayers for a continued successful recovery.

Latest update and information on how to send a message to Cort directly (hospital will deliver email messages)

has been moved out of ICU and up to a telemetry room! i couldn't go see him tonight, so i left him a voicemail. he called me back and got my voicemail. he sounded tired, but good and positive. (I think he wanted to talk to JJ.)
i will be going to see Cort tomorrow afternoon/evening, so i will be able to read all of your notes to him then. If you want to send something to the hospital, here is the address:
Cort Stevens, Room 1144
c/o Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611
We don't know for sure, but i have a feeling he will not be going home until Friday at the earliest...

Latest update and information on how to send a message to Cort directly (hospital will deliver email messages)

has been moved out of ICU and up to a telemetry room! i couldn't go see him tonight, so i left him a voicemail. he called me back and got my voicemail. he sounded tired, but good and positive. (I think he wanted to talk to JJ.)
i will be going to see Cort tomorrow afternoon/evening, so i will be able to read all of your notes to him then. If you want to send something to the hospital, here is the address:
Cort Stevens, Room 1144
c/o Northwestern Memorial Hospital
251 E. Huron St.
Chicago, IL 60611
We don't know for sure, but i have a feeling he will not be going home until Friday at the earliest...

Thanks Mary,

heres the link to send greeting cards they deliver http://www.nmh.org/nm/hospital-guide-visitors-greeting-cards

At this rate, Cort's going to be home by the week-end. Latest update from his sister:

He is awake, up in the chair and now eating a sandwich :). I read a bunch of posts to him and he checked out some board posts. his voice is still hoarse, but it is better than it has been :)

Hey Bro you know we are rooting for you! All the best, Brian PS: thanks for my avatar pic on the other forum.

Freddie,Cort will be chasing in style

622.jpg

At this rate, Cort's going to be home by the week-end. Latest update from his sister:

He is awake, up in the chair and now eating a sandwich :). I read a bunch of posts to him and he checked out some board posts. his voice is still hoarse, but it is better than it has been :)

Excellent....get some food into that dude. :) :)

Cort, I'm so glad to hear that things seem to be going well for you at this point and hopefully all your bumps in the road are behind you. How awesome it will be for you to get home soon in time to spend thanksgiving with your family. You are a great inspiration for all of us who have had multiple surgeries and know that there are more in the future.

Kim

Latest posts

Back