Unbelievable!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Hi all,
I wanted to share this with all of our animal lovers.
In Dearborn Michigan which is a city right next to Detroit, an animal contol officer was called to a house to rescue a few kittens, which she did.
But then she heard a lot of strange noises coming from a house at her location.
So an investigation was started and what they found was unbelievable.
This is a small house and inside the removed 112 live Chihuahua's!!
Then it got worse as they discovered another 150 dead Chihuahuas!!!
The dead dogs were packed in plastic bags and shoved in freezers.
The house was perfect on the outside, but inside it was declared unfit for humans and is going to be torn down.
The elderly man who lived there is in a phsyciatric facility at this time.
Rich

OMG! That is a disgrace! Those poor animals. I do not watch the animal police show they have on, where they rescue the animals out of places like that. Heartbreaker:eek:

Was he of Latino persausion? Steak on a stick? Just kidding but it does remind me of the chinese in Barberton, Ohio who went down to lake Anna caught a goose & roasted it in thier restaraunt.

You know what they say it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Deb and Tbone it really was awful, what a nutcase this guy must be.
I was just looking at where you two are from.
We are originally from Cleveland, me born and raised there, and my wife born and raised in Canton.Small world!
Rich

that is really sad - for the animals and for the man. the animals possibly starved to death. glad they discovered this so it could be stopped. there are lots of folks who are so sorry for the animals and then it gets out of hand.

my elderly neighbor was in her 90s - she fed the cats who lived in the woods, but they brought friends and soon it was a horde. but she fed them every single day. when it got to be too much, she called the animal shelter and the shelter folks came to collect them. got 'em all but one who showed up at my back door months later, after the lady had died. I had her fixed, got her shots; she didn't like my cats, so I found an elderly lady who took her in and last I heard the two of them were in love. wish all the animals could have someone to love them.

Eeegads ... that is sickening :(.

my elderly neighbor was in her 90s - she fed the cats who lived in the woods, but they brought friends and soon it was a horde. but she fed them every single day. when it got to be too much, she called the animal shelter and the shelter folks came to collect them. got 'em all but one who showed up at my back door months later, after the lady had died.

Ann ... is this the same neighbor that lived in the house you and I walked over to while I was visiting you ... the one where the old car is still sitting there?

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I just turned around & there's nobody there" ... Heart ... 'Stranded'

oops, I didn't answer this one, Cort.

yes, it's the same house we walked over to see the old car. The car still sits.

actually, I own part of that house. I bought the piece between my house and hers, had it surveyed and the property line takes in about 2 feet of her house!

Was he of Latino persausion? Steak on a stick? Just kidding but it does remind me of the chinese in Barberton, Ohio who went down to lake Anna caught a goose & roasted it in thier restaraunt.

You know what they say it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Apparently it does take all kinds to make the world go round. :rolleyes:

THIS is SO SAD.....#@#!&$$@$$!!!?????? whatever i said about this inhumane @$$ i choose to be :mad:and :(

Back