two weeks left!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Hello, wow, this month WAS cruising right along, but suddenly, it just stopped moving. These days are just too long! I wish I could be like Erik, my two month ols! He sleeps all the time! It's hot up here, though. He's sitting on my lap...asleep!

Isn't it funny how right when you want something over with...It takes forever to get to the day? I know I'll be ok. my husband was mad at me because I put my brother down as gaurdian of the kids. I made out my will before I talked to him about it! But, the most important thing is...the kids. Well, I better get going. Take care!:D

Don't worry, you will be fine. As for the children, your husband is always first, legally. My dtr and her husb made their wills when the boys were small and I was to be the guardian. Well, lo and behold, the oldest one is now 24 and the other just turned 18 so time passed, they grew, and their parents are still around for them - and you will be, too. God bless

Back