Trying To Stay Sane

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Have been busy lately with a problem I would only have in the winter, mice. It is bad, bad, due to a trashy, lazy next door neighbor, who has two dogs and does not care if anyone, including himself, gets sick from this problem. I have caught so far, in traps, 27 mice, as of today. Yesterday, i found a two for one in a trap. LOL. But I am on the serious side in trying to be cleaner in the kitchen, pratically taking out the trash, even a little bit, out everyday, cleaning behind the stove and fridge every three days or closer. So tired of these little beasts. I will be moving in a few weeks and am using steel wool in the holes and covered mouse traps. You just use a little peanut better for bait, and the trap is reusable, unless the trap is broke. I have bought 5 traps so far and had to discard 2. They are slowing down for now. I have yet to get to the bedroom closet, which needs cleaning, from just throwing things in there. I am keeping clean anyway and my dog Dixie, a boston terrier mix, 5 yrs old, is ever listening and guarding me from them. It is will be over soon. But not for my neighbor. He keeps trash around and dog food bag open and front door open at nite. I hope he learns a lesson , but not too late. I just hate mice more now. We are safe for now till I can get moved. Just keeping the traps at ready 24/7. Pray that I do not loose my sanity. Thanks for listening. :confused2:

Are you serious, this post on valve replacement, sorry but try facebook next time are twitter next time. Yes Im a-------------

Latest posts

Back