Troubles from co morbid existing conditions prior to TAVI

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I had TAVI on 13.10.2017 in INDIA at Coimbatore.My bio prosthetic valve is functioning ok.I have had CABG in 2002 and DES in April 2015.All occluded.My IMA is supplying OK.I have noted my pre TAVI angio reporting my conditions.TAVI is O K Now.No leaks and ill fits.I could sense it.My fear is the pre existing co morbid conditions :
LEFT MAIN IS NORMAL
1.proximal LAD less than 30% plaque
2.Mid LAD 70-80% type "B1" iesion
3.Distal LAD Flushing seen.
4.D 1 has minor irregularities
CIRCUMFLEX
The Circumflex is a non dominant vessel.Proximal circumflex has 70% - 80% type "B 1" lesion.Patent Circumflex seen.The distal circumflex has less than 30% lesion.The OM 1 has minor irregularities.
Patent Cicumflex stent
RCA
RCA is a dominant vessel.Proximal RCA has 30%-50% lesion followed by diffusely diseased in mid and distal RCA
SVG TO OM AND RAMUS INTERMEDIUS>>>> OCCLUDED
SVG TO PDA GRAFT >>>> STENT OCCLUDED
LIMA-LAD >>> PATENT
With this it was recommended for Aortic Valve Replacement and was done on 13.10.17 and functioning normal.

I have started waking a kilometer and take care of my normal duties.Of and on I get non specific discomfort in the chest and it goes away with Sorbitrae sub lingual 5 mg.

I would prefer to get members' experiences and my prospects.

Latest posts

Back