tongue bite and warfarin...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weissarthur

Im currently at the urgent care, again, for a bit tongue. This time is not as bad as the first, but it is bleeding... hasn't stopped bleeding for two hours... and with all likelihood, keep bleeding unless something is done...

The last time i waited hours trying to apply every kind of pressure, mouth wash, ect... my stomach filled up with blood and i felt terrible... I finally went into the urgent care and they used a vascel constrictor in combination with direct pressure to get the bleeding to stop. Thats why im here again... I hope it works again.

Franky, id just as soon take care of this at home. Does anyone have any home remidies? What do you do when this happens?

Hey there

Man that sounds like a hellava tongue bite. I don't evenwant to ask how you did it.

Personally I believe strongly that the best care for stuff like this is at a hospital or a surgery. They have stocks of stuff you just couldn't have. So best thing to do is seek medical attention swiftly.

Despite some annoying tongue bites I have never bled much.

Back