Today 2/20/11 is Harmony's second valversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Two Years ago tomorrow I had open heart surgery to repair my Mitral Valve. I remember nothing about the surgery or anything after it. I do not remember
they removed the wires from my chest or even had wires. I slept for 3weeks and dreamed I was in the Bahamas. Being a headache and Migraine sufferer
I had lot of pain when I came home. it took me a long time to feel better. I even cancelled my operation date 3 times I was so afraid. I decied I
had to go. Things nare much better now. It is a good thing I went for surgery as things were getting bad. Besides having the Mitral Valve repaired a had a PFO closed. That was to have helped migraines but it did nothing. The surgery on my valve was good so I should be happy

CONGRATS and here is to MANY more :biggrin2:

Thank you all for the good wishes. They were really appreciated. I must come here more often met some really nice
people here

Harmony, I have migraines too and was hoping for a cure..I have had them as long as I can remember and ended up in the ER several times for IV treatment.. I finally don't get them as often and take Relpax when I do.. It is a miracle drug..I wish I had it 20 years ago when I was having them every month..I have 3 daughters and all have been cursed as well, the Relpax works for them too...

Back