Tobagotwo has died

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
It is with great sadness that I share the news that Bob Hendricks, Tobagotwo on VR, has died following a five year battle with prostate cancer. He was a good friend and mentor to many facing valve replacement and his contribution to the reference material on this website is invaluable.
33B5FD30-D959-458A-8B86-CCADFA770D48.jpeg

Duffey, I am so saddened by this news.
I was just thinking about him the other day and wondering how he was.
He was such an invaluable contributor to this website and was extremely knowledgeable and intelligent. I always had such respect for his input and replies. He also had such compassion and understanding for members of this site.
Thinking of you, his friends and his loved ones at this difficult time.
RIP. He will not be forgotten.

Last edited:
This is so sad. I missed him so much when he stopped participating and have wondered over the years how he was doing. Thanks for letting us know, Duffey.

Certainly this is saddening news. Bob was brilliant and a kind and caring soul. He also possessed a keen sense of humor and a way with words. We were blessed by his regular presence here for a long time and will continue to benefit from words of wisdom he posted here.

Really sad news. This hits me twice. Bob was a highly valued member here, penning several articles and compiling materials used by many of us in our valve journeys. It also saddens me that he passed from prostate cancer, as I am in year 5 of my prostate cancer journey. That one can be a wild roller coaster, too.

We will all miss you, Bob.

Latest posts

Back