Tissue valve deterioration - signs, symptoms, etc.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve - You have not overstepped your bounds. Your observations are correct.

It is a challenging thing when we have conversations about things that are literally near and dear to our hearts.

As long as everyone keeps their tone of type respectful, we will all continue to learn from each other.

I agree with what you are saying Hank. It seems to me, things get off track when instead of just stating why you believe one choice is best (for you at least) and the positive things about that valve, the person chooses put down other choices or the people who made them. out right or with subtle "digs" or just criticise VR.org in general. Of course it is best to just ignore it so the thread stays focused, but it can be hard, especially when it happens often

Before in all the years I've been here at least, there always been people who believe strongly they made the right choice or they rather choose 1 set of risks above the other, but if it even started to get disrespectful or it stopped for the most part. . Maybe it would help if people reread their post before they hit send and think would I be upset or angered or insulted if this was said about me or my choice. It isnt that hard to try and respect everyone, especially since Both valve types REALLY ARE GOOD.

My test results never change much and my doctor told me he didn’t think my symptoms were being cause by my heart, but he did send me to a surgeon.

Your doctor was very wise

Latest posts

Back