Tick Tock, Tick Tock!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Angelhnter

Kevin's surgery is this Thursday. I am a nervous wreck! I have no nails left, chewed em to the quick! Yikes! Kevin is doing fine though. Just like a Man :) -Playing "Superman". LOL!

I can't wait to get this over with and behind us. I'm ready for the recuperating period. One plus to this whole ordeal, I have taken Family Medical Leave from work and will be off with him the entire time he is healing. Yay! My boss is a major "prick"!!!!

Talk to you all soon!

Love,

Okay Aimee, Kevin will be in my thoughts as well as my prayers during his surgery. Also you had better email as soon as you get any word on his condition gal!!!! Don't make me come down there! lol

Take care and again, keep me informed.

Love,
Zazzy

P.S. How is the sinus infection?

P.S.
You can always get artifical nails.... you can't chew those off!!!

You crack me up!!!!

You crack me up!!!!

Hi Zazzy,

You Crack me up! I love it! I will definately keep you posted. Email me if you don't hear from me. I'll have you update everyone for me when the surgery is done.

Artificial might be the way to go! Mine look like hell! :)

Love,

Aimee and Kevin-

Best wishes for a very successful surgical result. Better health is just around the corner. We'll be waiting to hear how everything went.

Maybe you are the one who needs the prayers most, Aimee. I know it is hard for you. I remember after surgery, looking straight up into eyes filled with tears - that was all that I could see - eyes. They were my son's. Then I drifted off into the netherworld for another day but I took the loving eyes of my child with me - and Kevin will have you right there with him and believe me, it will mean so much to him to know you are close by and he will be comforted by that. So take heart, my dear, Thursday will come and go before you know it and your Kevin will be all brand new. God bless

Aimee-
Good luck to you both.
My husband said that the waiting during the surgery was the hardest part, but then when he knew it was over, he was alright.
Kevin will do just fine!

Stock up on those popsicles

Thank you, Thank you!

Thank you, Thank you!

Thanks for all the sweet posts! We are getting ready. Heck, do we have a choice? Thursday will be here before we know it! Whew! (Wiping my brow!). Today is our two year anniversary! I made a deal with myself to NOT think about Kevin's surgery today and celebrate. How is that working, you ask? Well, I'm here, right? Not too good! :)

Thanks for the many prayers! Keep them rolling, please!

Talk to you all soon!
Love,

Aimee and Kevin - Good luck with the surgery this week. And it is great to hear you will be off with Kevin the whole time. My wife Barbara took off 7 weeks to take care of me and we really enjoyed it (after the aches and pains finished, that is). She keeps asking me how I will get January off next year.

congradulations

congradulations

Aimee and Kevin..Happy anniversary!! Some of us are married shorter and some much longer..but our love and concern for our partners shine through!! Allan and I celebrated our 50th anniversary on Sunday..not exactly how we anticipated celebrating such an eventful day in our lives..But we were grateful to still both be here. Me just 12 days post op from my AVR and triple bypass and Allan 15 years poat CABG (see we always share..LOL)
I can still relate to you"young uns" and you both will do just fine..you will pull even closer together. Allan and I both wish you much love and a speedy recovery!
Joan and Allan Seide

Best wishes to both of you! I am sure he will do just fine.
It's great that you will be able to take time off after his
surgery.

:p Judy

hi aimee and kevin!

my husband joey said that it was easiest for him, the patient. i had to sit and wait through the surgery while he simply slept. the worst is the wait and tomorrow is around the corner.
God bless you both and you will be in my prayers.
please let us know how it all goes.
-sylvia

Good Luck

Good Luck

Hi Aimee and Kevin. Congratulations on your anniversary
and just to wish you all the best of luck in the coming week.
Once surgery day is over each day will just get better and better. It's just amazing how quickly we humans recover.
Take care and God bless. Adrienne

Back