This time last year.........

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruthienc1

When I woke up this morning, my husband leaned over and said, "Happy Anniversary!".........well, that really got me awake because our anniversary isn't until July. He, however, was remembering that last year on May 15, by this time in the morning, my AVR was well underway. What a difference a year makes! We've added one sweet little granddaughter, Hannah (June), had the wedding of our last child in Jan., and are waiting for the phone to ring so that we can hit the road north to be there when our daughter has her first baby. What a year- and how glad I am to be here! Many, many thanks for all the encouragement from VR. I really had a pretty boring time of it (for which I'm grateful), but I knew nothing at the start. What a wonderful and caring group you all are.
:) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Ruthie,
You've got a great husband! I doubt that mine even remembers what month I had my replacement in, much less the date!:p
Happy Valversary!:)

Gosh - Golly - Gee - Whiz, I'm late again.
In some ways its a hard day for a spouse to forget.

Happy Anniversary Ruthie and may you have many, many more!

Cheers!

Thanks for all your good wishes! Mary- it was easier for him to remember than for most men because my surgery was the day after my 65th birthday.......and, if you are wise, you don't forget your wife's birthday! After all these years I don't need stuff, but I do need him...:)

i hear you on it being wise the husband better not forget your birthday. it isn't about getting things it is however about being thoughtful and maybe cooking a nice meal and flowers to show how much you care. the husbands birthday is a week after my surgery and i can't think of anything to get him. so all i could say was that i hope that his birthday present would be me coming home from the hospital even though i will probably be hurting and grouchy. lol

Happy Anniversary and how wonderful you have so many happy occasions to celebrate. (((HUGS ))) and best wishes for many more happy years!!

Back