Third Valversary for Cooker today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Tom,

Congratulations on your third anniversary . . . celebrate appropriately!;)

Wow, Mr. Chimp -- that's great, congratulations! Best wishes for many, many more valve anniversaries, or re-birthdays, as I call them. (Only fitting that you are one year "younger" than Superbob. :D)

Congratulations, happy valve day. Wishing you many more good years

3rd anniversary-thats great Cooker!
Wishing you the very best and hope you have a fun-filled day:)

Congratulations Cooker - you can officially behave like a 3 year-old now!!!!

Happy 3rd!!! Hope you celebrate life to it's fullest those bananas are really doing the trick. Keep it up!!
May God bless you and may you have many,many more to celebrate.:D

WAY TO SWING COOKER,MANY,MANY MORE TO CELEBRATE
CONGRATULATIONS.:) ON THE THIRD.

zipper2 (DEB)

Mushy Chimp.....

Mushy Chimp.....

Thank you for all the well wishes and for those that still might come in!! ? It is hard to express what all of you mean to me ? Finding out I would need AVR was a kick in the gut, the wait was at times maddening and the surgery although not as bad as I expected was not a walk in the park ? Looking back on all the wild emotion swings, the disbelief and at time the fear, I can honestly say that it all amounts to nothing compared to what I have gained from the relationships I have developed on Valvereplacement.com ? I have never logged on and not been enriched in one way or an other ? All of you have help educate me and help me grow into a better, more caring person ? I have made many dear friends and hopefully few enemies ? I love you guys and my prayer for every member is one of health and happiness??

Back