Quantcast

the order of buttons

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
I'd like to see if I'm the only one who has problems with pressing "Preview" when I intended to press Post ... this has on more than one occasion resulted in my answer never appearing and essentially vanishing (because it wasn't posted when I closed the browser).

To me the order of reading is left to right and so the order of "preview >> post" should be left to right too.

Does this effect anyone else?

Protimenow

I don't usually preview my posts - I post it, then edit if necessary. I sometimes return to take another look a few hours later (when my 'recently written' blinders come off) and edit minor errors that I didn't catch when I first wrote the text.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
I don't usually preview my posts - I post it, then edit if necessary. I sometimes return to take another look a few hours later (when my 'recently written' blinders come off) and edit minor errors that I didn't catch when I first wrote the text.
agreed ... I only preview when I hit that stupid button by mistake. However I wanted to mention it in case there are others who do take advantage of preview

Ladybug

That eyeball looks like it needs to see an ophthalmologist pronto (right away).
That eyeball did see the opthamologist, and he has seen me a number of times for related stuff. It’s just surface broken veins. I got on prednisone for this cough and throat clearing. Take the last pill on Tuesday before Thursday 9-5-19 TAVR. Hopefully I can be well enough in mid October to ride to the mountains and see the leaves turning.

Protimenow

That eyeball still looks like the muscles that make the pupil round are a bit weak... (I was talking about the 'eyeball' next to preview, at the bottom of the message box)

Latest posts