The Merry Christmas Everyone Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

All the best wishes for a great holiday season. And, may we all enjoy a prosperous and joyful New Year.

Blanche and Al

Merry Chirstmas to all you wonderful people and your families. I am very grateful to be a member of the VR family. Happy holidays everyone!

Nupur

P.S. ChristnaL, Emma is gorgeous! 2 is a very cute age, enjoy it!

Happy holidays to all from our house to yours!

Jim, Dan, Nikko the cat, and Bradley the dog.

h01.jpg

Merry Christmas to my dear VR family. Christina, what a treat to see the pic of Emma. That did my heart a lot of good! Try not to worry about the echo, ( I know it's impossible ) but you may very well be as lucky as I was last time, and have no significant change. Your valve brother, Brian

Happy Holidays, everyone! Such a beautiful picture of Emma and wonderful update. Wishing the VR family the healthiest and happiest of New Years.

Mayyou ALL have a Blessed Christmas and a Wonderful, HEALTHY and Prosperous New Year!!!! God Bless.

Evelyn

Don't get around much anymore.

Don't get around much anymore.

A good title for a song, I think. But my "heart" is here with this wonderful group. Hope everyone is enjoying the season.

Please pray for our troops around the world. Regardless of your politics, these kids are doing what their country asks and doing it with honor.

Can you tell my youngest son, Joe, is over there in harmView attachment 7341s way? Afghanistan

All the best of the season to all.

Bill

*MERRY XMAS* from across the pond to all my VR family. I shared xmas dinner with my children, my beautiful grandaughter Kaya and her mom. Kaya was 6 months old two days ago. I feel blessed to be here, and well enough to cook dinner. Oh and my two little yorkies Suzie and Ruby (they liked my turkey). Blessings to you all, and *many thanks* for being here and easing my worries throughout the year.

Hope everyone got something good from Santa -- and not coal!!!!!!

Its Christmas Eve here in New Zealand and I just wanted to say I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas.

And to anyone who is still in hospital, I hope everything goes smoothly for you

Kiwi Girl:

I had an e-mail this morning from a friend who moved back home to Brisband 2 years ago. Her Christmas Day dinner included King Prawns (yum-yum!). Said it's 85 degrees there.
(Coincidentally, her hubby has a date in February with a surgeon about MVR.)

Back