The meaning of life in 13 words

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's old? :confused: It's all in your mind. I feel better than I did at 60 believe it or not. Six years ago I was on death's door and look at me now. I'm a survivor and I'm still here ! !:D:D The young girls I work with at the hospital can't believe that I am 66 and have twelve grandchildren and one great-grandchild. By the way I can work circles around them! !:D I too refuse to get old and grow up. I'm going to be like "Tinkerbell" I'm never gong to grow up ! !

I always thought I had an "out" from age-related blues. In our family, we always defined middle-age as our mother's age. Unfortunately, now that she's been gone for some years, we are catching up!

Oh, well, at least we still have some time before we catch up to her final tally. . .

I relate with you about the "out". I never gave age much thought until 6 years ago my father in law died. He was in his 80's, I had always considered him the old man in the family. Immediately after his death I felt older. My wife said the same thing.

I relate with you about the "out". I never gave age much thought until 6 years ago my father in law died. He was in his 80's, I had always considered him the old man in the family. Immediately after his death I felt older. My wife said the same thing.

pretty much a shock, when at the funeral of the last 'old' aunt, one of the cousins remarks 'we are now the older generation'. one of mine said it and it was like 'WHOA - cant be' - but it was..............

Latest posts

Back