The Future of ValveReplacement.org

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We have not installed an option where you can see the sidebar when on a mobile device.
Go to your user name in the upper right, preferences and then down about 1/2 way for turn on sidebar on mobile.

You can set it while on mobile device or your laptop computer.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
As it says under the option, it is installed and if you are on a phone or tablet and go to preferences you can turn it back on if you want the side bar to appear.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
On the mobile the right side bar will not show. If you click it so the right side bar does show, you will see the list of Latest Posts under the index of threads. So if you look at the site via mobile, just look at the bottom of the page with it on or off and see which one you would like best.

pellicle

... So if you look at the site via mobile, just look at the bottom of the page with it on or off and see which one you would like best.
I did look with my mobile (which is what I use about half the time (Opera browser)) ... I was unable to see anything different ... I'll go look again.

Nope
IMG_20190419_193325.jpg

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Thanks, developer saw some people here said they used the right sidebar and missed it on the mobile, so he gave them an option to fix it. If it is fine for you, change nothing now.