Thank You Forum Family! Surgery Tomorrow!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I wanted to thank all of you for what you all do on this forum. We truly are like a big family. Tomorrow I'm going in for aortic valve replacement surgery. I'm ready and excited to get it taken care of. I'm so thankful for all of you, this forum is a great blessing! Thank you Hank!

My next post will be in the post op section. Time to SHOW AND PROVE BABY! I'm ready!

Julian, you sound so confident and ready! Your surgery is on the 6-month anniversary of my aortic valve replacement. I brought a big tablet to the hospital and wrote about my impressions constantly. It was really interesting afterwards to read what my perceptions were and see how my notes became more lucid as my recovery progressed. Pat

My best to you, Julian. May you have a smooth, quick trip to the other side of the mountain. The rest of us have smoothed out the bumps, so you should have a good trip!

Best wishes Julian. I've noticed that you and I appear to be the most "mouthy" (# of posts) of the new members, at least the past few months anyway. I think we joined a week or so apart, and looks like we are running neck and neck towards 100 posts (I'm at 93 as of this post). So, in honor of your big day (off)...I will do my best to not post much tomorrow, just wouldn't be fair.

Expecting great things with that attitude, though, so look forward to resuming the race very soon...

I think you will be very happy to pass through this, The waiting is hell the surgery is a blessing. WALK_WALK as soon and as often as you can it will make you feel a lot better.

Hey their little brother

You are ever closer to a most interesting ride! Enjoy the trip. It's worth the journey! Have fun with it! No complaining, the nurses really will support you if you are a "good patient".

May the Gods be kind!
Best wishes on your surgery and a speedy recovery.
Everything stops for a time, nothing else matters and then we pick up the pieces and move on with our life.
Better stronger and feeling very lucky.

See you on the other side of the mountain Julian!!!
Jeff

Latest posts

Back