Thank you for being part of my life. I value you.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

To realize
The value of a sister/brother:
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize

The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
Who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.

You will treasure it even more when
You can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend or family member:

LOSE ONE.

Remember...

Hold on tightly to the ones you love!

Peace, love, health and happiness to all!

Hold on tightly to the ones you love!

Peace, love, health and happiness to all!

Bingo Bingo Bingo

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The thing I find most amazing in amazing grace is the chance to give it out" ... Brandon Heath ... 'I'm Not Who I Was'

ross the beers are on me...... let me get my jet kickstarted...............whoops my goggles are all steamed up...aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Brother Ross, Thank you. I am blessed with great friends, and a loving if crazy family. This place holds a surprising number of people I think of as real friends, although I have never met any of you. This thread reminds me of just how deep my feelings for some of you run. It reminds me of some of life's ironies, like how Ross has struggled along since before I knew him, and yet for me, in our relationship, I perceive him as such a strong person. Ross, you are an anchor for me in a really good way. To my "Little Bother", One of your purposes in life seems to be, just to be counted as a blessing by so many. To all my girlfriends here, (Who all seem to be happily married:( )I send xxoox, and the other valve brothers and sisters, Know you are present in my mind and heart. Brian

Thanks again Ross, for the beautiful thoughts. I think I will give a copy to my children. You are a much appreciated valve brother.

Now that Iv put the tissue down....*Thanks Ross* that is really nice and so very true.

**Brian, free single Irish Colleen here...should I start packing !!!!! ;-)

Beautiful Ross! I am going to share this with my principal at school. I'm sure you don't mind. She is in her mid 30's and just won her battle over hodgkin(sp?0 lymphoma. She will love this.

All, Ross doesn't currently participate in the site. I have asked him to return as an Honored Guest and enlighten us with wisdom from time to time. I hope he accepts my offer.

Back