Test Your Avatars Here!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK! Kevin just prooved me wrong on the needing to 30 posts and losing the junior rateing, before your Avatars are valid. he has two posts and the Avatar. Guess all yall better ask him how he seems to have a better handle on it than I do.

Mike, I can see you're pic when I press on the link, but it does not appear as an attached photo like the one attached to this note from my HD.

Are you trying to get it so that it posts the picture without the hyperlink?

If so, I can't help but please let us know.
Thanks,
Kev

Come on, Kevin. Let us in on the avatar secret.

pictures

pictures

hey there Kevin,

Nope I just want to get the picture to post on the boards likeyou have done here. I have one posted but it seems I am the only one who can see it. Everybody else has to use the link:confused: and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I will figure it out.
In the mean time Kevin maybe you could help the others with the Avatar thing. I was obviously wrong in thinking that it had something to do with being a junior member or not, as you have yours already. Maybe I am not explaining to well I don't know. Take a crack at it will you. Thanks

Latest posts

Back