Tawdry Shirt Sign Up And Tracking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

This thread is to request the tawdry shirts, logbook and such to be inducted into the TOOTS tradition.

Would those of you that have the shirts, have had the shirts etc, please post who has it or who you sent it to after taking your picture and writing your piece in the log and washing the shirt. This way we can track the shirts and anyone wanting to participate can ask for it.

PeoriaValveUser is requestinig a shirt. Whomever has one and is done with it, please post.

In the U.S. Missmelis is the last known receiver.

In the U.K, Tex is the last known receiver.

What qualifies as a Tawdry shirt?

What qualifies as a Tawdry shirt?

PeoriaValveUser is requestinig a shirt. Whomever has one and is done with it, please post.

Actually, I can provide my own shirt if i have one that qualifies as being tawdry enough. Where do i post the pic, once I've taken a suitably tawdry exposure?

Roger

Actually, I can provide my own shirt if i have one that qualifies as being tawdry enough. Where do i post the pic, once I've taken a suitably tawdry exposure?

Roger

Roger you can if you want to, but we'd like you to have the logbook too, to sign and place a pic in it also. That's what makes it the tradition that it is. ;)

When you go to post it, you can either place it in your profile album and link to it in the post or host it on an outside server and link back to it in the post or even, if small enough, simply attach it as an attachment to your post.

Hi folks I had my valve replaced 2 years ago and I never took a picture of myself in a shirt. I had 2 Sternum wires removed last week due to infection. so I got a new longer prettier wound. I took a picture of it and placed it in an album. Its a work shirt so it is pretty tawdery if anyone wants it and thats ok I will post it on. Let me know.

Jorsarge

I'd like to nominate david for the membership in TOOTS. He doesn't know anything at all about this yet but he's a good sport ;)! His AVR is this Friday, so hopefully he will be able to strike the requisite pose in about two weeks? Ross, can you please add him to the list and we will be happy to fill out the log, take the photos and then pass it on when needed. You know, david had several of those tawdry shirts and he loved them but I made him get rid of them years ago. The fabric was called Qiana (not sure of the exact spelling). Anyone out there remember Qiana shirts?:)

Nadine

Not sure who has the shirts now. MissMelis had one, but I beleive it was sent on to someone else. You can PM her and see.

I'd love to get my hands on a shirt...can't quite tell the flow of where the dang thing is right now. If you have one in the US and are ready to send it along, shoot me a PM.

I'd love to get my hands on a shirt...can't quite tell the flow of where the dang thing is right now. If you have one in the US and are ready to send it along, shoot me a PM.

I sent Jen a PM. I think she might still have it and is waiting to see where to send it.

I would love to be on the list, just let me know what I need to do.

Lets see if Kristian gets any response.

I'm about ready to see about putting tracking chips on these things. People simply aren't saying where they are or what.

I am going in for Surgery on 11/13 (Friday the 13th) ohhhh~

I would love to recieve a Tawdry shirt!

Let me know what to do and I will do it. Also can we not just post pics after our surgeries in our own shirts to show the scars.

That has been my thing this week is looking at the scars so I will know what to expect.

Let me know cause Im being a little blonde on this thread, and not understanding everything...like what is a tawdry shirt and where did they come from and who started it.

I am going in for Surgery on 11/13 (Friday the 13th) ohhhh~

I would love to recieve a Tawdry shirt!

Let me know what to do and I will do it. Also can we not just post pics after our surgeries in our own shirts to show the scars.

That has been my thing this week is looking at the scars so I will know what to expect.

Let me know cause Im being a little blonde on this thread, and not understanding everything...like what is a tawdry shirt and where did they come from and who started it.

Here is the origonal thread starting the TOOTS tradition (BTW Stretch is the guy whose Ross me video you liked)http://www.valvereplacement.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18841

There are a couple shirts that are supposed to be passed around, a person puts it on, takes their picture in the disco pose, post one pic here and puts a copy of the pictured signed in the package with the CLEAN shirt and is supposed to send it to the next person waiting. I believe there might be a certificate that goes alon with it. The problem is poeple are forgetting they agreed to pass it on, which is a shame because the whole point is when you get the shirt you also see the picture of everyone else that posed in THAT shirt, and it keeps others from joining the fun.

Back