tavr

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there was ... but he's one of the folks who comes here - pumps for information then vanishes.

He initially joined (before my time) and recieved (I googled it) sound advice to have a mechanical. He had a tissue valve that failed (fairly exactly as predicted). Then he got sound advice on the second round to have a mechanical or a tissue and bent everyone (his surgeon was against the idea even) till he got the TAV he wanted and we've not heard from him since.

His surgeon said to him (on his last surgery) that the TAVR would last somewhere between 5 to 8 years, then they could do a valve in valve that would last between 3 to 5. Then he'd be up for a full OHS no matter what

That was about 2015 ... if you're still around here in a few years you may see him post again.

google it

(its only idiots like me that "don't have a life" that bother to hang around to help ... the "smart ones" come, suck up knowledge and bugger off)

It's because of you that I took up self-testing and haven't looked back pellicle. We need more idiots like you :p

zee112;n874364 said:
It's because of you that I took up self-testing and haven't looked back pellicle. We need more idiots like you :p

Thanks Zee

I know that I also help people .. indeed its that knowledge that keeps me coming back here and sticking my nose in. I guess to a lesser extent its the same thing that drives Dick to do hospital vists (as well as put in time helping people here).

To be honest I'm probably just a little agitated with dopes like that post I referenced above. They contribute nothing and just "kick a few garbage bins over to get the local dogs barking"

Thanks for helping me see a brighter thing

Latest posts

Back