TAVR/TAVI: Recall of SAPIEN 3 Ultra Delivery System Due to Burst Balloons During Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to stop thinking about every possible negative - about everything!

I was scared as he!! when I was in my 20's to get married as I watched my relatives age and become sick, and some wound up in "nursing homes". What if my wife to be was in a car accident and was disabled? What if something happened to me and I wasn't able to provide?

I knew I was ready to get married when I was happy with any situation that would arise - because I loved her, nothing was going to stop that (lasted darn near 20 years, loved her to the last second of the last minute, but she had other plans). We were lucky, both maintained good health along with 2 healthy girls - but I could always imagine the "what ifs".

Good health - poor health - rich - poor - yep, even death, it comes with us all.

Think positive man !
I'm simply stating strictly Darwin evolutionary biology. Women are going to be more likely to want to hook up with a man who is healthy and Rich than a man who's on healthy and 4. They want to have healthy children they want to make sure the man can provide for them and their children. It ain't about being positive or negative it's about evolution

You need to stop thinking about every possible negative - about everything!

I was scared as he!! when I was in my 20's to get married as I watched my relatives age and become sick, and some wound up in "nursing homes". What if my wife to be was in a car accident and was disabled? What if something happened to me and I wasn't able to provide?

I knew I was ready to get married when I was happy with any situation that would arise - because I loved her, nothing was going to stop that (lasted darn near 20 years, loved her to the last second of the last minute, but she had other plans). We were lucky, both maintained good health along with 2 healthy girls - but I could always imagine the "what ifs".

Good health - poor health - rich - poor - yep, even death, it comes with us all.

Think positive man !
I'm 58 and in failing health so the odds of me finding a partner I think Arlo I'm afraid I'm going to be alone the rest of my life it's quite scary I've got no wife no girlfriend no kids no living family except for a sick brother I'm terrified to go into old age alone

Are these claims real or just marketing hype ?
Scientifically speaking, is a "good" guess, since they do not have the proper study of cases/years to be able to say that, in my opinion,

"Guessing" that something will last 18 years, is kind of reasonable assumption , but nothing more than a guess; I remember back in 2014 how hard i wanted to believe on this TAVI thing, until my 2 Doctor Sisters, told me go mech bro, go mech .... BUT, YES, i wish all of this WAS true, and that a TAVI in 2050 will be like going to the dentist for a clean up

Latest posts

Back