Quantcast

System definitely working "crisper" today (12/02/2014)

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

epstns

Premium User
VR.org Supporter
When I tried to log in this morning at about 7 AM Central Time, I could not even log in. I came back at around 1345 hrs Central Time, and I must say that the system seems to be performing much more crisply this afternoon. Browsing is much better - not as fast as the previous version of the board software, but good enough that if I didn't know there had been an issue, I might not have said anything.

As for posting, still some lag - up to a minute or so to save and present a reply.

So, a hearty THANK YOU to Hank for what you've done so far. I'm hoping that you still have some other items to tweak to make replies and posting faster, but you have definitely made a difference here.

Paleowoman

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Funny you should be saying it's "crisper - I wish I noticed the same. I suppose I'm comparing it to how it was and to how other health forums are. But I have to add a big PS here - this message posted fater than previous messages these past couple of months so maybe……..fingers crossed !

epstns

Premium User
VR.org Supporter
Yes, still working very much more quickly than it did last week. Big sigh of relief. . .

Latest posts