Surgery tomorrow!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lori,you'll do just fine.I hope you have the same smooth recovery I had.I was playing golf ten weeks later.Have not had any setbacks at all.Good-luck and will look forward to your post afterwards.

we are all pulling for you and we will be here waiting for your triumphunt return. good luck and keep us posted..

Best of luck to you. You will be fine. We will all be here waiting on you when you get back.

Kim

You're going to do GREAT!

You're going to do GREAT!

Lori,

David and I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope you have a restful night and we'll be looking for the updates!

Nadine:)

Lori, you will be in my prayers tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the mountain!. All will be well....see ya soon!
Godspeed!

Linda

Lori,

Wishing you a smooth surgery, and a speedy recovery! Your positive attitude, believe me, is half the battle.

We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Lori, you may not see this before you leave tomorrow for the hospital, but you are
in my thoughts and prayers. Will be anxious to hear the great report! Laura B.

I wish you all the best and many many prayers with you and your little boy! I hope you are back to perfect soon! God Bless it is in his hands now!

lori,Wish u a a successful surgery ! Have a good recovery! we pray god for u.

srinivas

On16th july 2008 Asending Aortic aneurysm with type 2 dissection. Moderate AR repaired with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit .Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery procedure done to repair my anueuysm At CARE Hospital Bangara Hills hyderabad,India. Surgeon: Dr K Neelakandan gave me re birth! and Dr . Sridar,Dr.Amreesh, You are the greatest

Hoping surgery is behind you by now and that you are resting and beginning a very smooth recovery. I will continue to pray for you and your little angel as well. God bless.

The toughest part is walking through the doors of the hospital tomorrow morning.
Once I did I shed a lot of my anxiety. I hope you have the same experience.

Good luck tomorrow. As is obvious, we are all pulling for you. You'll be posting in a day or two.

Rob

Back