Surgery Tomorrow Also

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

McCln

Yes, I have a surgery date. I have been busy relaxing so did not get here till today. I am nervous, but I am going to be okay. You all have been so helpful. A freind sent me to this site from a bypass message board. You have informed me of so much and made my many decisions easier. I am going with St Jude valve and will have someone helping me when I get home. I hope to be back here soon. You are the best. Thanks a lot.

Hi McCln,

Good Luck with your surgery tomorrow. We will be praying for you. Let us know how it went when you are able to get back on the computer. Our prayers are with you!

Dear McCln

Dear McCln

Good Luck with your replacement surgery.........Here, we pray for those who place their lives in the hands of surgeons that God will guide them to a successful outcome.

Let us know how you are when you get the chance.

God Bless You.

I also wany to wish you the very best for your surgery tomorrow.You should be getting home just as I go in for my surgery..so I won't be able to benefit from your wisdom and experience. We will talk when I get home.

McCln - Good luck with the surgery. You will be in my prayers.

Prayers your way!

Prayers your way!

Good Luck to you! WE will continue to keep you in our prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery and painfree surgery! :)

Love,
A

My heavens we have a lot of our group going in for surgery. I hope a blanket prayer will suffice.... All of us here know the power of prayer, so lets all remember to use it.

God bless us all!

Back