Surgery tomorow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ken taylor

Well im leaving this morning for Houston, This afternoon ,I will have all the pre surgery test and later today I will meet with my world class Doctor Igor Gregoric, I have a four hour drive. For you that are not up to date I moved Back home to beautiful east Texas from Panama one year ago. Yesterday I slept most all day knowing that I would not get much sleep last night. That was a good decision. Ive woke up this morning at 1:30 . This will be my OHS"2 so I know just what to expect, The first two days are tough. Third day will be better and the fourth day is when you realy feel better. Im realy not scared of the surgery, Its the unknown after surgery. I have said that I just want to get it all behind me But deep down inside me I think this will never go away. My heart will be better but it will always be there on my mind. I cannot put into words just what a insperation you ALL have been to me. Now I need to be strong for my family, They are scared to death. I think that this should be easy compaired to being flown to Houston after having a heart attack in the jungles of Panama and making it to a little hospital where five minutes after I arrived I had to be shocked and revived. The last surgery was with a hurt heart and six hour five jumps by pass. This time Im stronger, I still do not have severe symptoms. I will post as soon as I can. My love goes out to all of you. Realy it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P>S> all I want is to walk the EL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO DE COMPISTELLO one year from now. Thats my plan, now we will see whats GODS plan is!!!! Ken

Best Wishes for your Surgery Ken.

I KNOW that you are mentally prepared to 'get 'er done' and get on with your life.

See you on 'the other side of the mountain'

'AL'

Well Ken, it sure has been a long and winding road for you. Yea Texas would seem to be a better solution right now than Panama. Since this isn't your first rodeo, that it slow and steady. Everything is work out. And your long term goal of walking on that road in Panama is wonderful. in 365 days you will look back and say WOW! I did it.
God Bless you and your family. :)

Latest posts

Back