Surgery scheduled

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, Nancy - aw aw aw - I am so distressed over this. You are the mother, the teacher, the shoulder, the cook, the encourager, the patience, the strength of VR. You keep our feet on the ground. The mother of all mother VRers. This is so hard to take in. I cannot even imagine how hard this has been for you. You are going to be the subject of so many prayers, you know this. God will have to get helpers to take care of them. You cannot help but be a winner - as you always have been. God bless and keep you - and Joe. Ann

Nancy, I can only echo what Ann has said. Personally, I believe you are a big part of why this place has been so successful. I know you helped me immensely during my preparation for and recovery from surgery.

It is time for us to give back now, with all of our best wishes, prayers, and thoughts. You can rest assured that the kindness and compassion you have shown for others is coming back to you tenfold.

Staying tuned...

Oh Nancy! Your post brought tears to my eyes. Even though I have never met you personally, I consider you a friend. Please let us know how things are going as you know how concerned we will be. My prayers will be going up for you and Joe as well. May God bless you, Nancy, with a rapid and complete recovery and we will promptly put you right in the survivor column.

Know that you are not alone.

Know that you are not alone.

Nancy,

I was shocked to read this!! You are such a special person to all of us here in vr.com. Surely you can feel the love pouring out to you.

I?m one of those cancer survivors. That?s another moment in time I will never forget... my gynecologist coming back in the room and telling me I had cancer. It?s a little overwhelming... to say the least.

Sending you best wishes.

Nancy, along with everyone else, I was shocked to open this thread and read of your upcoming surgery. Please know that all of us are praying for you and look forward to your return to the boards. You are truly one of our VR.Com heroes.

I was really shocked to read this thread. Nancy, you have helped me more times than you can possibly know in the past. I am thinking of you and Joe & praying as hard as I can. What else can I say.

Nancy,

I too am sorry to hear that you have another battle to fight. My Mom had two lumps (one malignent) removed in January. Luckily they found them soon enough that she didn't have to have radiation or chemo afterwards. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this process and wish you the best possible results next week. We're all pulling for you and will miss your posts while you are recouperating.

NancyNancyNancy
Not YOU! You are my strength, the one who always remembers me, always offers words of encouragement and love and prayers. Well, believe me I am up to giving it right back to you. I hope I can do 1/10th for you, that you have done for me in the years I have "known" you.

His arms will be around you, as well as the prayers of everyone here.
Much love to you
Mindy (not the lab guide!)

Nancy,

I'm so sorry to hear your news. You've been such an amazing source of inspiration, advice, and support for all of us here (..more than you could ever imagine..) that you almost seemed invincible!! I hope your treatment goes well and I'll be keeping the positive thoughts flowing your way.

Wishing you the very best...
Anna : )

.....meanwhile, I'll be tracking that "Karma Fairy" down and giving him a hefty kick up the rear end!!!

Nancy, I don't know what to say. You must be thinking, "Will we ever get past things, just for a little while, at least?" You're a staple here, a balance, a source, a clearly thought opinion, a voice of experience. We need you here. Almost as much as we need to know that you'll be all right.

My thoughts will be with you as you go through this. It can be a truly terrifying ride. I know you've done all the reading and understanding that you can, and made what choices are available to you, but that is only a little bit of the journey. I will think of you and Joe and hope for things to go quickly and well for you.

Very best wishes,

Nancy,
This was the first thread I read after getting back from our trip. Gosh darn! You will be lifted up in prayer dear friend.

Nancy,
I was shocked after reading your news! You and Joe will be in my thoughts and prayers! Take care of yourself and all will be fine.

Heather

oh nancy...
i was so saddened when i read your thread yesterday. i think i was so shocked that i was without words and had to return today to post.
i'm so sorry you have to go through this. you are our strength, resource, in-house doc and mom, and so much more here at vr.com.
we appreciate all you do and who you are more than words could ever express.
please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. if there is anything at all any of us can do, please do not hesitate.
is there a phone number or someone we can contact to see how you are doing?
we are here for you. wishing you all the best, sylvia

Nancy I was saddened to read your post. I don't post to often, but I do read as frequently as I can. I cannot forget your support and kindness when I first posted almost 3 years ago. You have been the backbone of this forum. You and Joe have been through so much together and you have taught us all how to fight and advocate for ourselves. You go in there fighting and you will come out just fine. It is time to let others take over and help you. My prayers will be with you for a speedy recovery and a good outcome :)

So sorry to hear this........

So sorry to hear this........

I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you will be in our prayers and please update us when you can. Many hugs to you. Take care and God bless..........

Nancy,

Joann and I will keep you in our prayers and thoughts. You have TRULY been an inspiration and a source of much information on this board.

God Bless and Comfort you in the next few weeks.

John & Joann

Nancy and Joe - Golly guys, you really don't need this but you gotta take whatever comes and you know you have a gazillion fans praying for you and wishing you the best. I'll certainly add my best wishes and hope to hear some good news from you in the immediate future. A big hug. Chris

Nancy,
I just read this thread. I am sorry to hear about your troubles, but thankful that you had the mammogram that found it. I hope all went well today and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Kathy H

Latest posts

Back