Surgery date

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CindyBain

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I received word on Friday, that my mitral valve replacement surgery will be September 7th. I will post a reminder a few days before as I would like for those of you who pray to please add me and my surgeon to your prayer list. I am expecting a successful outcome. I like the surgeon and feel he is very competent, and he was very forthcoming with all the information and answered every question I had. Thank you all, too, for your helpful suggestions and comments. I will be getting a bovine valve. Due to my previous repair 17 years ago, I have scar tissue around the valve, and unfortunately, this time, I am not a candidate for minimally invasive surgery. Cindy

, I wish it was behind me and the healing had begun.
it will be soon enough and I recommend that the time before is good for reflection and self analysis. For you are in a mood and a situation that you will seldom be in again.
Write down your thoughts for later analysis too.
Soon enough it will be this:

Best Wishes

Yes, it is because I am more ready now!! In fact, I wish it was behind me and the healing had begun. I am busy though until then with a vacation and large family wedding and time passes quickly!!!
Well, it's a chance to gather more strength. Time passes quickly and you're healed before you know it.

Latest posts

Back