Surgery completed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brade

Surgery completed on Nov 8th. at CCF by Dr. Cosgrove. He repaired my Mitral valve using a #34 Cosgrove ring and did a quad resection of the posterior leflet.
He was able to do this with only a 4" incision. This guy is good! I can certainly recommend him and the CCF for this procedure. Every one else wanted to replace the valve.
I'm at home now and on the long road to recovery. Having trouble sleeping. I LOVE my little pillow.
Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers.
By the way, my wife and I met Linda in Cleveland, what a nice lady.

Been waiting to hear from you, Brad. Linda did post us about your surgery and that she had seen you. Welcome to this side of the mountain. A great group here. Please keep checking in to let us know your progress. And keep that pillow handy - it is your very best friend now and you will always have fond memories of it. God bless

hi brad!
what great news! the worst is over. thank you for letting us know how it all went.
please don't rush your recovery. take it slow, rest up and relax. hope you feel better with each new day.
be well,
sylvia

Brad - Great to hear about your successful surgery. I never had any doubt. My incision is only 3 inches, so I guess he was a little sloppy with you (LOL). I agree that Linda is a nice person, even though I have not met her. Good luck with further recovery, you will get back to normal sleeping soon.

Back