Sunday Night Chat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

I thought I would mention it tonight..We are still in the regular Sunday Night Chat..Click on Chat on forum..Type your name in at top..Enter..We start chatting at 5 P.M. Eastern time.Don't worry if you feel lost..Dave and Jim will come to you. :D And drag you in..It has been running now almost 3 hours....Please come and join us. Don't be bashful...We will stop and welcome you in.....Hey, we are just family..It's like sitting in your home and chatting with people... :D Try it..You will get addicted. :p Bonnie

I feel really bad!

I feel really bad!

:eek: :eek: Dear all, I've been taking part in the chats for quite a while now, but last Sunday I felt kind of bad because I realized it's not everyone who feels comfortable about changing the style of the letters. As well as that, it seemed to help a bit at first, but after a while I started getting this annoying headache which lasted right through Monday. I want to thank all of you for trying to help, but I know there's so much you can do, and noone's to blame for my poor eyesight. Anyway, I might join in for a few minutes to say hello, but I doubt I'll stay long. See you around,
Débora

Hi Deb

Hi Deb

No one on chat minded putting our type on Caps. ;) Made it easy for me to read too. I just could not find where I was going wrong. My first letter was a small one..then large letters. :p Come back on and we will all put back on Caps... However, I know the feeling of reading for 3 hours. It drains me too. :p ..Not to mention my Girlfriends that type a mile a minute. :eek: :eek: I need to get those sisters to tone down a bit. :D :p :D Bonnie

bONNIE, i THINK YOU WERE HITTING THE SHIFT KEY

bONNIE, i THINK YOU WERE HITTING THE SHIFT KEY

iF YOU PUT THE CAPS LOCK ON, AND THEN, (OUT OF HABIT), HIT THE SHIFT KEY WITH YOUR PINKY, WHEN YOU START A SENTENCE, IT WILL CHANGE IT TO LOWERCASE.

i HAD A HARD TIME TRAINING MYSELF NOT TO DO THE SAME THING.

i DON'T THINK i WILL BE THERE TOMORROW...WE'RE GOING TO GO SING A LITTLE KARAOKE AT THE LOCAL VFW....IT GOES FROM 3-7 WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS CHAT. MAYBE i'LL CATCH Y'ALL ON THE 10TH.

I don't remember that Debora...

I don't remember that Debora...

Debora said:

Sunday I felt kind of bad because I realized it's not everyone who feels comfortable about changing the style of the letters.

Huh? I don't remember anything being said about that. When you posted that it was difficult for you to read, I immediately suggested that we all hit the CAPS LOCK key so it would be easier for you (and maybe us too) to read. We all did....and Bonnie even had her own version which turned out to be a hoot! :D

Someone (Gina or Jean?) suggested we change the color of the background to yellow and that really made it easier to read.

oH jEAN, YOU ARE SUCH A FUNNY BUNNY... :p

i AM GOING TO DUCT TAPE MY PINKIES..SO i WILL not HIT THE SHIFT BUTTON TONIGHT. jUST GOT OFF TELEPHONE WITH mISS aNN (hENSYLEE) i TOLD HER TO COME AND JOIN CHAT TONIGHT. bONNIE

Sorry about that!

Sorry about that!

Hi Bonny, Janie and all, sorry about the way I've put things. What I meant, but didn't make myself very clear to you, was that I had that feeling because I somehow got you to change things to suit me. and I simply didn't feel good about it. You've been great and I've never met anybody as understanding as you lot when it comes to helping me with my bad eyesight. I've been through so much with my own people here in Brazil, that sometimes I find it hard to believe that I'm finally among a whole group who really does care. Thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome here! Anyway, I'm taking my daughter to the eye doctor tomorrow, and I'll ask her if my eyes could end up getting even more damaged by me straining them, since I've been getting headaches lately.

Débora :confused:

I take 25 mg twice a day. I was often short of breath before my heart trouble, probably due to asthma or allergy. Generally, I am in good health according to my lab reports...but I tire very easily, walking flights of stairs leaves me out of breath. Walking is boring to me and tiring. So many of the side effects are common to lots of drugs or even without taking anything. Depression, fatigue very common. I am in my seventies, so energy dwindles. I get no answers from doctors because they don't know.

Latest posts

Back