Sunday Night chat

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night Chat..starts at 5 P.M. Eastern Time....1 hour before Kickoff?...:p Superbowl...Come and join in..Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat...come and join in the fun..:D Starts at 5 P.M. Eastern time..lasts to ?????..Bonnie

M

Mary

I will check in if I can! If I don't make it, tell Jan and Christina I will see them in Orlando!:)

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night VR.Com chat

Sunday Night VR.Com chat

Starts at 5 P.M. Eastern time..come join in the fun...Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat..stays the same..5 P.M. Eastern time..just coming a litltle quicker..:D Those of you not out shoveling snow/ect..come and join us..:) Bonnie

JimL

Sunday Night chat..stays the same..5 P.M. Eastern time..just coming a litltle quicker.. Those of you not out shoveling snow/ect..come and join us

M

Mary

Having trouble!

Having trouble!

Chat won't let me in! ARGH!

I will try a new registration and see if that helps.

M

Mary

I don't think it recognized my laptop.
If I had known you were around, you would have been my firstr choice.

M

Mary

Today, starts at 5pm Eastern, 4pm Central, 10pm Liverpool . . . maybe 9pm Liverpool!

I hope to be there. I'm waiting on the Geek Squad to send my laptop back this afternoon. If not, I'll see everyone in two weeks!

JimL

Sorry I missed the chat Sunday. The storm rolled through right about the time chat was starting, and knocked out our internet for a while. Next Sunday I'll be in Estes Park, and back for chat the following Sunday evening.

JimL

Hi Jim

We wondered why you were not on chat, see you the week after next

cheers

Jan
I'll miss chat again tonight because I'll be burning brats for some friends we're having over.
Tonight's topic: Who will read the shared Stephen King book next? History so far: Purchased and read by freddie, sent to me and read, and I'll send it out to who next? It's a book of short stories from 2002, Everything's Eventual, not for those who haven't finished cardiac rehab yet.

hall

Help!

Help!

I finally got on the chat after trying several times and I could not figure out how to send the reply after I typed something! Am I nuts???? Now it tells me access denied!

Latest posts