Sunday Night chat

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night VR.Com Chat....starts at 5 P.M......????(Eastern time..come and join us..Bonnie

JimL

Tonight's topic: How much extra coumadin will cover a Thanksgiving meal?
For me, specifically cauliflower, but who knows what else there might be.

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat starts in 30 minutes..5 P.M. Eastern time..Come and join in the fun..Bonnie

JimL

Happy Birthday, Morgan

Happy Birthday, Morgan

Chat begins Sunday evening, 5 PM EST, and (one of) the subject(s) tomorrow evening will be Morgan's (Trinityheart8891) 21st birthday (actually Tuesday, and celebrated locally next Friday, but celebrated internationally here tomorrow evening). Morgan promises to bring cake, but there may not be enough, so you can also bring your own. Imbibing will (finally) be permitted.
I have bowling scheduled for 4 PM, which means I wouldn't get to chat until 7 PM, but we are also forecasted major amounts of snow for tomorrow, so the bowling may be off.

M

Mary

Granbonny said:
VR.Com Chat..starts at 5 P.M. Eastern time...come and join in the fun..Bonnie
I will try to get there.:)
We're going after our Christmas tree this afternoon, and that always takes longer than I expect.
And I need to get the wallpaper peeled off our foyer walls in anticipation of the painter's arrival early tomorrow morning . . . . yuck!

Debrinha GT

Beloved Member
I might join you!!

I might join you!!

Hi there! I might give it a try this evening!
Thanks for inviting!
Debora from Brazil who's moved to Scotland but it currently on holiday in Brazil. Going back to Scoltand again soon LOL!!!!!! Go figure!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Take care!!!!!!!!:)

Debrinha GT

Beloved Member
A great chat!

A great chat!

Thanks Bonny, I really enjoyed the chat! I noticed there are quite a lot of new members. I'll try and join in next Sunday as well.
Have a top week,
Debora

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night Chat..Come join for a fun type chat..JimL..you snowed in?:eek: ....For newbies..starts a 5 P.M. Eastern time..and goes to ...???Bonnie

JimL

Snowed in? We're getting lots of white stuff, I may try out the snowblower later, I should be here for at least part of chat.

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat is starting now..at 5 P.M. Eastern time...come and join in for a fun chat..Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night Chat

Sunday Night Chat

VR.Com Sunday Night Chat . the biggest one we have...on this VR.Com....starts at 5 P.M.Eastern time..every Sunday Night...We have a huge Chat..with members from England Canada and Australia..and MANY from different time Zones in USA...:) .Everyone is welcomed..We do have moderators.. that will show up on the left side screen in RED..Chat..If anyone has a problems getting on..JimL is usually there to help..Jan from England is almost the first one on..being 5 hours ahead of us..Jan is planning on attending the reunion in Orlando and has a lot of good info to share...so we try to keep chat a FUN..informative.weather, ect. going for several hours..there are many different subjects going at one time..just pick the one that you want to reply to..and type it in...:p You have to be able to Read fast, type fast..:p ..or just sit back like me and read.:D ....My favorite.is read at the same time.weather that members are having all over..talking to one another at the same time..:) that is so awesome..:D Another favorite is to read about their families..Kids, Granchildren ect..I will not be here tomorrow..My 2 adopted Russian Grandchildren will be dedicated in the Baptist Church tomorrrow at 4 PM ..and I will stand up proud to thank..God..for bringing them to us..:) .2 beautiful blessins:) Bonnie

Debrinha GT

Beloved Member
A farewell chat

A farewell chat

This will be my last chat from Brazil as I'm leaving for Scotland on Thursday. Don't know when I'll be able to join you again on Sundays, but I'll definitely stay in touch.
Débora:)

Debbie

bonnie

bonnie

Dear Bonnie, thank you for posting to tell everyone about this. I've been posting since Oct. and some how have seemed to miss this. Can't go on tomarrow but will try next Sunday. Thanks Debbie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat..starts at 5 P.M. Eastern Time..Come join in..Lots of FUN chat..Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night Chat..starts at 5 P.M...Eastern time..Come and join in for the FUN.....:) :) Bonnie

Latest posts