Sunday Night chat

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Home tonight..so I can remind..again..VR.Com's Main chat is on Sunday night.....starting at 5 P.M. Eastern time...We always have many regular members from VR.Com to come on and chat....The reason we start so early..Have many from England..who are 6 hours ahead of us...to come on early....It starts out slowly..then picks up from members in Central time..and some even in Australia where it is Monday a.m....We really enjoy this time to chat...Mostly it fun things..Hearing what the members have done, ect...during the week, ect....You have the choice to sit/read or type..but remember..we may have 5 different subjects going...:D so, just jump in and type......and read fast.:D Most regular members will sit back..if you want to post something..Don't be shy..we don't bite:p Just a really fun chat...:) Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
See..where Ross has made my post a sticky..:D Great..Now..if any members have a question on how to get in?..Go to the Main (home) page of VR.Com..Click on..you have to register to get in.. The CHAT...Most use their names on VR.Com...so we know you.....:p We have several moderators..their names show up in Red..and they look out for Bots, ect..Jiml, Jan , Blanche Mary, ect....so be sure and use your VR.com name...or they will ask you..are you a member on VR.Com?...they are sharp and can pick a phoney:p After all. we are family and don't want any outsiders..:eek: joining our chat..Bonnie

M

Mary

Granbonny said:
See..where Ross has made my post a sticky..:D Great..Now..if any members have a question on how to get in?..Go to the Main (home) page of VR.Com..Click on..you have to register to get in.. The CHAT...Most use their names on VR.Com...so we know you.....:p We have several moderators..their names show up in Red..and they look out for Bots, ect..Jiml, Jan , Blanche Mary, ect....so be sure and use your VR.com name...or they will ask you..are you a member on VR.Com?...they are sharp and can pick a phoney:p After all. we are family and don't want any outsiders..:eek: joining our chat..Bonnie
I won't be there this afternoon; we're going to see Bourne Ultimatum at 4.:( I want to see the movie, but don't like that it conflicts with Chat!

J

JohnnyV_46

I know ya'll Miss me..... I gotta get my butt over there.....Got lots of new stuff to chat about!....

JohnnyV

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Almost time for Sunday Night chat...:) Come and join us...Remember we can see members names come on in top left corner..If you don't post..we know you are having problems and will try to help.......Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Come and join us..Tomorrow at 5 P.M.Eastern time......Lots of fun talk..:) Bonnie

P

PhillipCinci

Bonnie
Are there instructions posted somewhere on how to join the chat? I tried to enter my screen name in the Chat login screen but it will not take my entire name, it only allows me to enter PhillipCin? Do I have to register separately for a chat screen name? Or am I going about entering a chat room incorrectly?
Thanks for any assistance.
Phil

Bina

Premium Level User
Phil, I think space is limited, so you will need to use the PhillipCin as a name.
If you make up another name, nobody will know who you are.:)
Try it out now if you like, so you are ready for tomorrow.

M

Mary

Granbonny said:
Sunday Night chat..come join us..Starts at 5 P.M. Eastern time......Ends..???? Bonnie
I've been all by my lonesome in the Chat room, Bonnie!
Where are you?

Christina

Beloved Member
Sorry, I missed you all today but my husband and I went to see Matt Damon in Bourne Ultimatum at 2:30 and went shopping later. Maybe next Sunday.
Have a great week.

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday Night chat..starts at 5 P.M. Eastern time..ends at ?????:D Come and join us..All are welcome..(VR.Com members)...Bonnie

Jackie

Guess I am really an Idiot, can't figure out how to send a message on chat. I signed in and got a welcome from several people and I could not answer. I typed in the space at the bottom and the only command was exit. I really wanted to join in but I can't figure it out. I am going back and try again.

Granbonny

Beloved Member
So many VR.Com Members on tonight

So many VR.Com Members on tonight

I just left chat..and it is still going.....:D With the help from Jiml..who is our moderator..He is always the first one on VR.Com chat..to help out..he gave me the stats a few minutes ago.....the 20 0n..when I was chatting ALL great members...Jiml..Freddie..Blanche..Christina..Cooker..Granbonny ...Jackie...Jan.Aussiegirl..cherban....James W..Harrybaby..Gadgetman..evelyn2..pjmomwalk..th8891..bill corbit....bina..Frenchie (aka as our Mary from Mo... and waynegm..........It is so great.. Jan in England..aussiegirl in Australia...Bina in Canada...Freddie .too.......James on the West coast..Lots of us on the East Coast and the South..How great is this site..:D .How we can come and chat..:) .just fun talk..Like one big reunion...All FAMILY..:) Bonnie

Freddie

Granbonny said:
I just left chat..and it is still going.....:D With the help from Jiml..who is our moderator..He is always the first one on VR.Com chat..to help out..he gave me the stats a few minutes ago.....the 20 0n..when I was chatting ALL great members...Jiml..Freddie..Blanche..Christina..Cooker..Granbonny ...Jackie...Jan.Aussiegirl..cherban....James W..Harrybaby..Gadgetman..evelyn2..pjmomwalk..th8891..bill corbit....bina..Frenchie (aka as our Mary from Mo... and waynegm..........It is so great.. Jan in England..aussiegirl in Australia...Bina in Canada...Freddie .too.......James on the West coast..Lots of us on the East Coast and the South..How great is this site..:D .How we can come and chat..:) .just fun talk..Like one big reunion...All FAMILY..:) Bonnie

Amen to that Bonnie. So glad Ross was able to get US up and running time for chat

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Sunday night chat ..stays the same..beginning at 5 P.M. Eastern time....I will be out of town..but try to join others. Last week..there were 20 members chatting..all over the world.:D Lots of fun chat..Bonnie

Granbonny

Beloved Member
Where is everyone ( regulars tonight?)..forgot to post early...Come and join in...Bonnie

Latest posts