Struck me as funny!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Karlynn

I was looking at the stats for all the forums and saw that Small Talk has the most threads and the most posts of any of the forums.

Now, what can one surmise from this?

We are a lot of people with only little things to say?:D

We don't think what we have to say is important?:confused:

We are a group that gets distracted by small things?:rolleyes:

We spend too much time on this site?;)

Karlynn, I love your sense of humor. I also love to read your postings. You sould like such a neat person. What a great attitude!:D

I do find I spend more time on the computer since I have found this site. It's seems like we all have a connection. It's too bad it has to be through our health but I feel like here people really care about one another. And, it seems like everyone is so spiritual. It's wonderful to think that prayers are going up all other the world for each other. I sincerely believe in the power of prayer.

Love and God Bless, Glenda

We spend too much time on this site?
exactly.gif

.........but would we have it any other way?
no.gif

Oh Computer Guru

Oh Computer Guru

I collect them as I find them on the web. Some come in handy at times!

But how do you get them into your post with out the little thing that says "insert" with it?

Glenda - you're so sweet! Humor is God's way of getting us through the times when you want a better option than crying!

First I save the picture, then I upload it to my ISP's free web space, then I get the link for the particular picture and use the IMG tag above. So what your seeing is coming off of my ISP's server, not my computer.

Back