stoppin in

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Just poppin in for a minute to tell you I will be back soon. will be in Sharpsburg Ga next Friday night. it's all happened very fast and that's fine w/me. My dear little sister has been such a great help. I can't do a lot but she is 17 yrs my jr and can do lots of stuff I can't. Miss all of you so much. See you soon.

I know there have been birthdays and surgeries and news in general so

Wishing you well during your surgery and we have left the light on for ya - remember, don't sneeze for a month

Happy Birthday to you

Blessins........

Hensy!!!!!!!! So I hear your gonna be a Georgia Peach!!!!

Hensy!!!!!!!! So I hear your gonna be a Georgia Peach!!!!

Congratulations on your move and hope your journey north will be smooth and graceful!! Ole Harrybaby is sending you hugs across the miles and givin you the best blessin's that I can send out!!! Can't wait to have ya back with us!!!:D:D:D:D

Miss you Ann, but you will be living so close to me and maybe we can meet up sometime. Hope you like living in Sharpsburg. We have been in Senoia for 25 years.

Sounds good, just let me know when you are coming through. I am retiring in July so no time off next year. But, after work or the weekend would be fine.

Dear Ann, You are our unofficial matriarch since we lost Bonnie, and many of us await your updates with eager anticipation. Sending love and thanks your way, your valve brother, Brian

Latest posts

Back