Stop sending me Emails

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Paul

I have unchecked all the preferences, even sent an email to the web site but they still send me daily emails. I do not wish to delete my profile, (if even that will work), but I wish it would stop. Any ideas???????

Paul

LondonAndy

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Hi Paul - have you also gone into "Account settings" under your username and unticked the "Send emails ..." option?

Eva

Miracle Believer
VR.org Supporter
As LondonAndy said, Click on your name and go to “preferences”! Uncheck marks for emails, etc.

Paul

Yes to both, the only thing I have checked is show me when I am on line...and yes I hit save changes as well.

DaveEM

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Create a rule in your email client to send the emails to junk automatically. You won't even see them at that point.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Do NOT change anything in preferences it will not effect the emails. At the bottom of each email is

Click HERE to unsubscribe.

It you do that they should stop. If they do not stop (rare occurrence) then send me a message here, or use the CONTACT US and let me know. If I stop it, you will not get any emails from the forum at all. No alerts, etc.

Paul

Went to the bottom tried to un subscribe.....it wasn't even blue....and it didn't work either. THE E MAILS KEEEEEEEEEP COMMING!

I did send two "contact us" letters but you never responded. Please delete me from this forum, I'm not sure what changed in the last few months but it's not like it used to be here.

pellicle

Professional Dingbat
Went to the bottom tried to un subscribe.....it wasn't even blue....and it didn't work either. THE E MAILS KEEEEEEEEEP COMMING!
pm me and I'll see if I can help you, I'll be asking you to forward me one of the emails, because I'm guessing that somehow your email system is blocking the link

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

I did send two "contact us" letters but you never responded. Please delete me from this forum, I'm not sure what changed in the last few months but it's not like it used to be here.
Your account is now disabled and you will not get any other email. I did not see your previous emails or I would have disabled you sooner.