Still trying to figure this out. Nothing in particular

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mike M. in Hous

will it be bold?
This should be blue, but I doubt it the bottom of the screen still says everything is off
OK! Dummy me finally went and read the help on vB Code. Hank you have to turn this stuff on Forum by Forum according to the help index. Until then it will only add text saying that it should be blue, Bold or what ever, like it has done above.

Testing the different formats

Testing the different formats

Thanks Hank,
Now I will really look like a dummy if I don't edit the above post, but thats ok as long as I figure out how to do everything.
Like color I think I have it down when in normal mode but enhanced still comes up with no color or what ever.
I will figure it out or blow a fuse trying. :confused: :)

Neat thing is I can practice with this stuff and then delete it if need be. Like I will probably do with this post

Think I got it wupped now
LETS SEE:) :D
OK this is the real test: If it works I am going to say I got it even if I don't:D ! One thing I have noticed is that if you want to use smilies you have to do it as you go. You can not go back and enter them later. If you do they will end up at end of message.
Will delete this later if Hank doesn't beat me to it. Figure others will want to see, and maybe ask ??? maybe not:confused: :)

art

art

Why destroy such a beautiful piece of art! Maybe Hank should save it for a samples section or something!

Mike is playing again

Mike is playing again

Hey Mike - You are playing with all the new goodies!! That's great! Keep it up and show us all what our new home can do!

This is my first post on new forum. Looks like it will be cool when I get adjusted to it. It is entertaining with the pics and colors, etc.
You done good Hanky Poo!!!
:)
My home computer crashed and burned so I have to keep updated at work. :mad:

XOXOXOXO
Can't wait for Nashville - 4 months to go!!!!

Tammy

Back