Still leaky :(

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all. At this point I'm just over it and want it fixed. Hopefully plugged but if not, then the next best thing will do. At least this time I can plan for it. Last time I was operated on within around 4 months or so of knowing I had a problem.

DachsieMom - they keep saying its around the outside of the valve (paravalvular leak) and the next scan is needed as they require more detail re: size of the gap etc. At this point they seem to think that once the new valve was installed and functioning better the swelling went down. When this happened the gap opened up. (Just an assumption at this stage).

Pellicle - Thanks mate, will do!

Good luck Ryanvs. Hope you get what you want and it will be over soon enough. The waiting is the hard part. Merry Christmas to you and your family. And hugs for today.

Good luck Ryanvs. Hope you get what you want and it will be over soon enough. The waiting is the hard part. Merry Christmas to you and your family. And hugs for today.

Back