Staying the Course -- "On the Road Again"

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, hard to believe that non-swimmers would attempt such an outing, At least, their dog could swim.

I know everyone grows up with different circumstances and opportunities, but for some reason I’m always shocked when an adult either can’t swim or can’t ride a bike. I find myself thinking what an unfortunate childhood they must have had. At least these folks came out of it okay and are now enjoying great opportunities like this. 😁

I haven't checked in for a while, just busy. Passed my 9th anniversary in August. Still walking or running 5-6 days a week. Lost a couple pounds recently. I'm not eating enough I guess.
The weather has finally cooled down some. We had a late summer and a late fall. Seems to be the norm now. It's more pleasant to exercise outside now. Everyone take care, Martin

I haven't checked in for a while, just busy. Passed my 9th anniversary in August. Still walking or running 5-6 days a week. Lost a couple pounds recently. I'm not eating enough I guess.
The weather has finally cooled down some. We had a late summer and a late fall. Seems to be the norm now. It's more pleasant to exercise outside now. Everyone take care, Martin

Congratulations on your 9 year anniversary Martin! Yes, here is S. Cal, the weather has cooled and has been very nice for the past week or so.

Life is back in full swing here with school, orchestra, piano, dance, soccer, teaching again, all kinds of busy stuff. Not much time for updating courses unfortunately. I am officially a remote employee now, so no worries about when or if I have to start commuting again, so that’s good.

Congrats on the 9 years, Martin. Glad you’re continuing to do well and staying active.

Back