Staying the Course -- August 26, 2020

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Hello there all you staying your courses! The world just spinning rapidly. Late getting this going, and got take DW to medical appointment shortly. So just quickly putting up an opening thread. Let us know what you're doing these days, how things are going.

Speaking of spinning, Hurricane Laura has become a monster in the Gulf of Mexico. Storm surge and winds looks to have catastrophic impacts on Gulf coast areas of Louisiana and Texas late tonight, and then significant impacts far inland. I am praying for any of our affected vr.com friends and for all others. Winds of 120 mph-plus and storm surges of 10 to 15 feet are nothing to shrug off. Just wondering if we will get something like this on the Florida/Georgia/Carolinas coast before this summer of 2020 is done. We still have a good three months of hurricane season left.

Take care, sturdy Coursers. I'll be back later today or sometime this week.

Cheers,
Superbob
🦸‍♂️

Just did my annual “Biometric Screening” for benefits at work. A little extra cash to offset the cost. Everything seems good and healthy. Up a couple lbs from last year though. All that sheltering in place with access to the fridge and pantry. Height hasn’t started to shrink yet in my late 40’s. BP 111 over 70 something. Lab tech gave a little tighter wrap on the waist measure, so that was generous. But I still know what it really is. :LOL: Just have to wait for bloodwork. I expect all is well. We shall see.

Quiet week, just working and some walking/running. Weather is starting to get cooler in the mornings so fall is coming. Just had my 8 year surgery anniversary.

Back