Staying the Course -- April 28, 2020

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Dornole!

Re Covid cuts: the situation indeed is becoming hairy. Right now, I'm just going with the flow, letting it grow -- including a beard, which I've never followed through on in the past (always trimmed it off when it started to feel uncomfortable). Now, I have motivation. With scraggly hair and full-length beard, I can cultivate a Wild Man From Borneo look and fancy myself a patriot for so doing.

As for reopening excitement obliterating social distancing, that is a danger in certain areas. Popular beaches for instance. My son and his family live two blocks from a very nice beach. They have enjoyed having plenty of space for oceanside strolls with the kids and dawgs, but now that the Governor has opened beach hotels this weekend, I gather the scene is something akin to Coney Island on the Fourth of July.

With the warm (mid-80s) temps, bikinis are all about. (I'm told.) Which leads me to quote my 6-year-old grandson's question to his Dad while they were lounging on a beach blanket today:

"Dad, why are the girls wearing sneeze-guards as their underwear?"

🤣🤣

Last edited:
Kids are awesome. Have to save that one for the “Quote Jar”, as we try to maintain here.

No beach weather, but spring is finally coming around. One from the yard. A couple from the woods.

3B08FFCC-E89C-4007-837B-2DF7A0F58B29.jpeg

AD640D17-D35D-4728-AA12-A7769CF0EDCA.jpeg

383EF3C9-C036-476C-9A20-0FC0FA999BFE.jpeg

Back