Staying the Course -- 04/29/19

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... they were rolling along, Duffey, but suddenly they can't hit the ball. Just a two-game slump, I know, but if they are going to be my post-op entertainment, they gotta pick it up. No matter what, they won't be able to match my post-op entertainment in 2005, watching that Oklahoma country gal, Carrie Underwood, win American Idol with week by week performances and votes (about a million of mine alone). She is my "heart angel" to this day for singing superbly every tune from "How Great Thou Art" to "Before He Cheats"....Maybe I can stock up on her videos in case the Cards go into a slump...(y)

But with an improvement in diet and exercise recently my blood pressure has now gotten down to around 98 / 66 when this occurred this morning. Although in theory blood pressure over 90 / 60 is still considered normal. So perhaps not a contributor to this event.

It's kinda random sometimes. I am NEVER bothered by IVs, needles etc but when I got a colonoscopy recently I got super dizzy and nauseated when they put the IV in. Could have been due to all the prep, fasting etc they said. Hopefully nothing serious, maybe they could consider adjusting your dose if you see this more. It's nice you have your echo soon.

It's kinda random sometimes. I am NEVER bothered by IVs, needles etc but when I got a colonoscopy recently I got super dizzy and nauseated when they put the IV in. Could have been due to all the prep, fasting etc they said. Hopefully nothing serious, maybe they could consider adjusting your dose if you see this more. It's nice you have your echo soon.
Interesting just 10 days prior to this happening I had a minor procedure under general anaesthetic. I watched as the attendant fiddled around trying to get the IV into the back of my hand the whole time with no effect whatsoever.

Latest posts

Back