Staying the Course -- 04/24/2019

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow -- so many good friends returning here -- love it. Marguerite, thanks for the kind comments. Jim, I 'd be glad to PM you the name of my surgeon if you like. I haven't been his patient long enough to know if he appreciates mention on public forums or not. (Oh just saw we're back a week with this post; I think I explained in current one that I've just iswitched to a new surgeon who seems to be outstanding in dealing with aortic aneurysms.) Most likely he does, but I just had first visit with him Thursday. So many others are commenting here; just don't have time for further reply at moment -- hi and welcome to all! (Cooker, would love to have you back as a regular too.)

Wow -- so many good friends returning here -- love it. Marguerite, thanks for the kind comments. Jim, I 'd be glad to PM you the name of my surgeon if you like. I haven't been his patient long enough to know if he appreciates mention on public forums or not. (Oh just saw we're back a week with this post; I think I explained in current one that I've just iswitched to a new surgeon who seems to be outstanding in dealing with aortic aneurysms.) Most likely he does, but I just had first visit with him Thursday. So many others are commenting here; just don't have time for further reply at moment -- hi and welcome to all! (Cooker, would love to have you back as a regular too.)
SuperBob, feels like home coming week here! Hope it lasts.

Hello Bob...Sorry to hear of your impending “redo”. I’ve been away for awhile, good to see the new site and it’s interesting options. Prayers to you and DW. Keep us informed.

Jim

Latest posts

Back