Staying the Course -- 02-18-2019

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Been on a roller-coaster here with the weather -- 40s and a cold wind one day, 70s and clear sailing the next. But it is February after all, so there is much to be thankful for.

Big news in family is that my son will be getting married in April. He and his sweetie will be an impressive looking couple. He's a tall, former closer for a college division I baseball team, and his bride-to-be was an all-American on a University of Wisconsin team that made the Final Four. They are both in the sports management business.

My wife continues to recover gradually from that horrendous fall. We still have nurses, PTs, and OTs regularly visiting her at home. As for me, I am doing well in my exercise class -- planking and all. So happy to be back at it. Have a cardio checkup this Thursday so will see if I have dropped a few on her scales.I think I have. (But we know all doctor's scales do lie.)

Hope all our Throwdowners are doing well and will mosey on by this week to say hello.

Cheers,

Superbob

Woo Hoo, if nobody else is going to reply, I am! Staying the course -- great cardio visit today -- 124/72 bp, 98% oxygen intake, numbers all good. AND .. best of all -- have lost 8 pounds since last cardio visit in June!!! Will have a routine echo next month to check the functioning of the aortic root/valve replacement device, but that's just because I haven't have on in quite a while.

So let's hear some more reports about courses being stayed.....:Face-Laugh:

Wow, Great check up SB! You are inspiring! GO YOU!

I stay the course also which is basically now weighing and watching my intake. Winter is hard as we associate eating with comfort from the cold (maybe just me)

Lost hard drive on laptop (dropped) so using my old one that is not working very well.

Congrats to your son and your whole family. Weddings are a great time to celebrate family

Sorry this is kind of mixed up but now I cant seem to copy and paste to move my lines in correct order. Well...............hope you pardon me this one.

Hi Anne and all coursers. Stay strong and healthy! Stay the course.

Back