Staying the Course -- 02-04-2019

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Welcome to the month that celebrates the heart! That's right in our wheelhouse. In the next week or two, I'll write about my life-extending aortic root and valve replacement occurring 14 years ago this month -- just after Saint Valentin's Day. I call it my re-birthday. So February is extra-special for me.

DW is gradually healing and becoming more stable. That's given me the confidence to take an hour and attend my Core Fitness class. I did so today for second straight session. Also took a good dog walk -- weather has turned absolutely gorgeous -- temps in 60s, reaching 70s by Friday. Sky is a brilliant Carolina blue.

Hope all is going well for all of you good folks. Let us know.

Cheers,

Superbob

It's Thursday night and thought I would check in. Weather here in So Cal has been rain and cold (for us). I had frost on my windshield the past two mornings. Rain has cut into my walks but I'll get back on track over the weekend. I'm only 2 miles behind my goal.
Weight hit 179 one morning but it's typically around 182. I only look at the trend which is slowly down.
SB, glad to hear your DW is improving and that you're comfortable taking car of yourself by going to your workouts. Hope Steve hasn't turned into a popsicle and the rest of the group in the US is coping with the weather. We need a report from London.
Tomorrow is what they call at work "Happy Friday" and then it's the weekend. We have the grandkids this weekend so we'll be very active. Should be fun.

Martin thanks for popping in...been lonely here this week, very lonely. Keep up that walking and enjoy those grandkids! They usually help make extra exercise a joyful happening!

Hey guys! Nothing much happening in H-Town except for 40-degree temperatures. New grandson is doing great though his parents live 300 miles away so I’ve not seen him since his birth. Hard for me to get motivated at the end of the work week.

Enliy the the rest of the weekend.

Latest posts

Back