Started getting digests out of the blue

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MVP2016

It's been a while since I've registered with the site and I recently started to get digests emails from the site. Just a heads up if anyone starts to complain.

We did install that when the software changed. It helps busy people keep up with the site, and those that have just forgotten remember the friends and help they have here.

It can be unsubscribed to if anyone does not like it.

Ditto receiving emails after years of not visiting the site. Not a problem for me, makes me realise how far I’ve come since the days I looked at the site almost hourly!

We did install that when the software changed. It helps busy people keep up with the site, and those that have just forgotten remember the friends and help they have here.

It can be unsubscribed to if anyone does not like it.
Angie, can this be managed in the user profile section under 'preferences'? I rather "be taught how to fish than be given a fish", if you understand the Lao Tsu Chinese proverb. Is there an online tutorial or guide for this forum software we can get access to?

Go to the bottom of the email and click on the word HERE.

It is not set up to be controlled from the user control panel.

Once you unsubscribe, you cannot resubscribe. This software is created where there are no member controls, and since our developers did not make it we are not in a position to change it. But as often as software updates, this too may change in the future.

Latest posts

Back